Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

"OK without him"

He's moving on, and so am I. I'm going to put myself out there again. I've lost the love of my life, I really have nothing else to lose. So I just wanna thank him for everything. Thanks to him, I've changed all of my morals. I'm done playing it safe, I'm tired of being scared to get hurt. So I'm putting all of that behind me, and taking a risk. I've never felt so relieved. I can finally put all of this behind me. I mean, sure I'm going to miss him like crazy, but if it's what's best for him, then so be it. I'll be just find. I love him, I'll always love him, nothing will ever change that. But, now that we're over, I know that September was the last time we were ever really in love. So I'll remember him that way, I'm not going to stay friends with him, I just can't do it. So I'll tell him that I had fun with him, that'll I'll miss him, and what not. But most of all, I'll tell him that I'm going to be okay without him. I don't wanna have to be without him, but I know it's what's best for him, so I'll move on. I'll find somebody who loves me, and is willing to do anything to make me happy. I'll find a love that goes both ways. So goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment